In the present hectic pace of life regular exercise , healthy dietary habits and stress management are a distant dream. In this scenario common medical problem of become a catastrophic illness if not detected early. The health check helps you to
1. Health check-ups are conducted by prior appointment only. Call us to book an appointment at least 48 Hours prior to your planned visit for your Health Check – up. At the time of booking an appointment, we will need to know your full name, guardian’s name, phone number and address.
2. You must report at the Health Check-up Reception counter between 8.00am to 9.00am on the day of your check-up where you will be received by your staff (except Sunday).
3. Please bring your previous health reports, if available.
4. Fasting means that you do not eat or drink anything (with the exception of plain water) after 10.00pm the night before your check-up. Also, please avoid taking milk / tea or breakfast before reporting at the hospital on the day of your check-up (with the stool (motion) sample)
5. Before reporting at the hospital for your check-up, please ensure that you have taken your routine morning medication, if any, with a little water.
6. Health check-up charges will need to be deposited before the check-up process commences.
7. These health check-up packages are offered of discounted rates, hence no further discounts will be available.
8. Lunch will be provided, (as applicable)